Saturday, July 10, 2010

OH MISTER WINTER, CHEER UP WHY DON'T YOU

Quick post of what I wore today. The weather have been quite depressing and I couldn't be bothered dressing up.




Fell in love at first sight with this jacket, I put it on wherever I go. Coincidentally matches with my favorite heels of the moment.

Favorite perfume of the moment: Black XS by Paco Rabanne. Beautiful bittersweet smell. It's dark, mysterious and bold. It expresses my style, currently my signature scent. So when your nose sniffs Black XS around, expect me to pop out from the corner of the street.

They say everything turns out the opposite as you say, true. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually missing the warm summer days.


| Jacket: Valleygirl | Silk Tank Top: My Wardrobe | Necklace: Diva | Jeans: Ninety Degrees | Heels: Amante |

1 comment: