Sunday, August 08, 2010

I'M A LITTLE BIT LOST WITHOUT YOU, I'M A BLOODY BIG MESS INSIDE

Another quick shots of what I wore tonight.




My bird necklace from a cute shop overseas. I have an obsession for soaring birds because they symbolize peace and freedom, thinking of getting a tattoo of a flying bird.


Black rose earrings.

Some close-ups of my face for those who hasn't seen my face closely. I'm a bit or a narcissistic, sorry for filling up my blog with trash! Haha.


I'm currently loving messy high pony tails. Messy hair equals sexy. Speaking of hair, I'm thinking of dying my locks brunette. Getting bored of my fail-blonde streaks. So what do you think, keep it funky or back to black-brown?


| Tank Top: Supré | Puffy Pockets Skirt: My Wardrobe | Bird Necklace: Body & Soul |

7 comments:

  1. the black rose earrings are so gorgeous. i love the combination between the bird and Ayya necklace. your messy hair and high pony tails also awesome. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete