Friday, November 26, 2010

BABY YOU'RE ON MY SUMMER WISHLIST

Yesterday I spent some time on the beach with family, which is a thing I (have to) do lately. Family bonding, whoopee. But it's actually not so bad when you're outside the house so you're not yelling at the top of your lungs to each other.

DSC_0191

Originally wore white thongs which I took off like as I always do. And when the night got cold, I put on my favourite leather jacket (couldn't get a good picture as it was dark and blurry).

DSC_0192

I'm such a bad blogger, I don't post frequently and when I do post I wear simple outfits and show my no make-up face. I've been so lazy just because the weather is warming, I have no intention of layering my clothes. But the upside of being lazy is embracing my flaws. I'm loving the feeling of staying natural, no heat on my hair and no make-up on my face. It's as if my hair and skin can finally breathe, and I'm not gradually damaging it. Plus I don't have to spend an hour each morning just to pretty myself up. So there really is an upside of being lazy, or it's just me and my crazy theories trying to make everything sounds good..

DSC_0195

Here where I live you'll almost never will come across nice, warm and sunny days of spring. You gotta prepare the jetlag from literally hot to cold, which is a drag because I'll have to go on a sudden shopping spree of skin-revealing clothing. So maybe I do like winter better after all. I don't know, I want warm days to lust after.

DSC_0233

Finally, the cold and dark days are over. Take off your jumper, show us some skin and flesh. That typical feeling of the school days ending, reaching to the summer holidays. I've come to a point where I do not give a care in the world about anything related to school. Reading Vogue Australia on the beach while watching the sunset, I can feel it coming.

DSC_0260

Put your sunnies on and prepare for the ride. Turquoise nails and leopard bikinis. Warm nights of summer romance with boys you meet on the beach. Walking around town with bare feet and wet hair. The crisp and salty air we breath. I could smell the faint scent of sunshine and waves, summer is just around the corner.

DSC_0280

As much as I hate the blazing heat on summer, I'll be hoping Summer '10 will bring good memories.


| Maxi Dress: Ice | See-Through Tunic: Vintage |

6 comments:

  1. Totally love this outfit!!! you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aya, I just read your comment on my blog and it was so cute. I was reading this post and I think you have lovely style, it's very classic and beautiful and not boring, keep posting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great maxi-dress !<3

    nikosview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous..:)
    but im prefer hot ayya.

    ReplyDelete