Sunday, April 10, 2011

UNDER THE CRESCENT MOON








After the long-awaited excitement, I am finally sixteen woohoo! I'm still nowhere near the legal age of adulthood, but I'd like to cherish the remaining teenage years of my life. Being in your senior year makes time fly so much faster. It's almost unbelievable that the term is ending already. I've learnt how to survive on very little sleep from all the assignments school requires us to do. But at times like this is when the little voice inside my head tells me to sit back, relax and ignore the world every once in a while.

another


Anyhow, it was my best friend's seventeenth last night and this is what I wore to her lovely gathering. This time my so-called party girl best friend is having a rather quiet and small birthday event so I decided to dress casual.








PRIKITIW



I love the criss-cross detail on the back, so ballerina-like!



DSC01444

It was an enjoyable night spent with quality people. My best friend's two-year-old cousin snuggled up to me on the couch and asked her aunty to take photos of us, how adorable!

DSC01426

I'm so in love with my long oval ring, I've been wearing it everytime and everywhere. But I promise I won't wear it on my next post!

DSC01411

I've splurged quite a lot of my birthday money on hosiery, and I found this beautiful bird-tattoo stockings and fell in love immediately! I am obsessed with anything with birds, and this definitely substitutes a tattoo until I am sure that I want to get a tattoo.

DSC01439

That's until I continuously ripped my stockings all night from my bracelet that keeps getting caught, my best friend's dog's paws or just me being careless. I was so devastated until I googled that a clear nail varnish should be able to fix them, but my only bottle won't open from the hardened varnish around the lid. Well, I'll have to wait until I can get my hands on some clear nail varnish. Until then, fingers crossed!
Have a jolly Sunday! xx


| Top: Bardot | Shorts: Free Fusion | Bird Stockings: Sportsgirl | Wedges: Windsor Smith |

23 comments:

  1. aww love your outfit. I saw those stockings in Sportsgirl! :) I bought a similar one ^_^
    Love your shoes too, Windor Smith has awesome shoes.
    I'm older than you by like 3 months? haha did you skip a grade or something? Oh, and I promise to send you those answers sometime this week... school's just been really busy :S sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING WEDGES! love your style. thanks for your comment!

    winterbag.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah stockings rip soo easily! and they're pretty expensive too and you can only wear them a few times :( sigh, I lovee your shirt though, and your bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tights!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges look great.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!!!
    Following you!!
    Check out mine I'd love your opinion!!!

    Joanna
    Snobpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!!!
    Following you!!
    Check out mine I'd love your opinion!!!

    Joanna
    Snobpeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you had a great weekend! and btw I'm your newest follower! the widget finally worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The criss-cross on the back of your shirt is definitely very cool :) & I'm loving your accessories, that ring is awesome :) Happy 16th too :D

    Thanks for the comment you left on my blog too by the way :) x


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday hun! Love that back detailing..so edgy and chic!

    Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated her first birthday so I'm hosting a HUGE giveaway...stop by when you get a chance!

    Happy Wednesday!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic blog!wow!i follow you!
    follow me too

    http://globetrottersince1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome outfit! Thanks sweety, I found the drawing on the internet (google) I didn't draw it :)
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow what a great top! love this outfit. sexy.


    blog
    twitter
    zebra and meerkat shop

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the comment! usually I order books online anyways so I'm sure they would ship the book to Australia :) hope you had a great easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the cute top and it goes great with your black wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. loveee the back of your top. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute
    http://mrsjuliajulia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so pretty. love the entire look and those shoes!

    i just came across your blog. i think its great. i hope you will come visit mine and maybe we can follow eachother!

    www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gosh, I am dying for those stockings, and of course I'm all way too late to realise Sportsgirl would have had them. Sigh..

    ReplyDelete