Tuesday, July 12, 2011

FRAGMENTS OF SUNBEAM

Being halfway through Year Twelve has convinced me to believe copious people who told me how senior year was their worst year. I have been, literally, living of caffeine, energy drinks, sugar, and all sorts of food to keep my buzz. Every night is homework night and staying up until 1am is becoming a daily routine whilst occasionally staying up until 4am.


At this point I’m mentally out of myself, all of my energy has been drained and devoted for homework which is why my blog has been drastically lacking it's amount of posts.

A while back, me and my friends went for a stroll on a surprisingly sunny winter afternoon and took plentiful quantities of photographs, but of course I only chose a good handful to post. It's hard to come across warm days like that on a July in Adelaide, as it's winter's coldest peak and it's impossible to leave the house without looking like a cottonball from wearing tons of layers of clothing.
 
With the end of financial tax year sales going on, I've been purchasing piles and piles of clothing, both new and vintage. I can never have enough layers to keep me warm, but I don't mind as I don't dislike cold weather as much as I dislike blazing heat. I can't wait to share with you my findings!

DSC_0086

DSC_0091

DSC_0135

IMG_1613

IMG_1618

DSC_0167


IMG_1685

DSC_0236


IMG_1798

IMG_1799

IMG_1803

IMG_1841

IMG_1973

As I am on my holidays, I will (attempt) to enjoy as many cups of all sorts of teas, coffees, chocolates and croissants with strawberry jam + cream! Toodles for now, enjoy your week! xo


| Crochet Top: Valleygirl | Wetlook Tights: My Wardrobe | Boots: Novo | Leopard Headband: Equip | Silver & Gold Bangle: Melbourne Market | Assorted Rings: Equip and Rubi Shoes |

19 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the comment on my blog.
    the dress itself is actually uneven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the top!
    this is great!
    i hope you'll come by and see my posts about my journey through spain and my first look since returning to the states!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures girl:) liking your top a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the entire look,especially the leather pants!Adorable sweater!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely<3
    amazing blog!
    Love your style!
    Sonja;*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! Hang in there with school! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute crochet top :)
    xoxo
    Olivia
    http://www.fashionsalade.com/lusttforlife/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit dear! love your legging ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the most adorable face. wish my legs looked that great in faux leather leggings!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the boots and rings! And I've got the same leggings as you, love them :)

    xStace
    TEE&FAME

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for comment :)
    blouse is amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am absolutely loving your headband and your top!!! You look gorgeous with an amazing sense of style :)

    ps thx for commenting on my blog, love your awesome blog, following now! pls also do follow mine if u haven't already :) much much appreciated~

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i just love your outfit! you look so gorgeous, and lovely angelic face you have! :)

    http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

    xo, AiR

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello indonesian! nice to meet you here ;)
    pretty look and i love your outfits. shall we follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog dear!
    Do you want to follow each other? :D
    let me know!!

    http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey !
    I love your boots and that headpiece :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete