Tuesday, August 02, 2011

BROWN SHADES

A quick post of an outfit I wore the other day, a few latest vintage finds and as usual school ramblings.

DSC_0020

DSC_0025

DSC_0068

Forgive the quality of the photos, me and my friend went on a massive shopping spree and the day was already getting darker when we took the photos.

DSC_0150-2

A close up of the accessories that I wore along with the outfit.

DSC_0170-2

| Black Glittery Back-Bow Shift Dress | Leopard Print Shirt | Gold Chain Belt | Faux Fur Jacket | Red Prada Bag | Black Folder Bag | Multi-Patterned Vest | Black Calvin Klein Shirt |

Left to right. I have been vintage shopping until death lately, I have been extremely lucky with finding exceptional pieces. Here's my most recently possessed vintage treasures. I am the biggest sucker for shirts, it's effortlessly practical and definitely a principal staple for your wardrobe.

JUMPPPEER

This is completely irrelevant, but I am a tad too excited because my awaited senior jumper finally arrived. It was supposed to come about two months ago but apparently there were a few faults with the buttons, pockets, sleeves and anything they can come up with. Well, I am just glad that it's finally here! Until the weather started getting toasty... Ah, life.

The school holidays are over, and my life is back to it's usual schedule. To be honest it's not much fun, but at the moment I'm just attempting to give total devotion to homework. I only have a few months to go, so I figured I might make the best out of it while it lasts.

Having said that, my senior prom is approaching at the end of the year and major plans are being made. I have a few clear ideas about the outfit and the theme, but overall I'm still a tad indecisive about the entire prom do. I shall share this matter over another post. The prom hunt begins!


| Camel Cape: Lollipop | Satchel: Rubi Shoes | Fur-Trimmed Boots: Tony Bianco |

26 comments:

  1. i am your newest follower sweety girl! anyway i love all of your outfits <3 perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I don't wanna go back to school again.. blahh:( how good of you that you want to give total devotion to homework! p.s. I really wanna thank you for actually understanding my latest post;)! 'don't be a freebies-junkie'. Weekend is always there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, such amazing stuff!! I'm also a big fan of vintage and second hand stuff :) and your outfit is stunning (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your cape coat, I really want to get one like that! Gorgeous blog-definitley following! I'd love it if you could check mine out some time..
    Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog and you are beautiful, so if you want we can follow each other to keep in touch:)

    Let me know and follow me, I'll do the same! Kiss

    http://entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, i loooove this outfit! you look super stylish! now following....follow back? :))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love your shoes in the first few photos! Really great!

    And as for prom shopping, have lots of FUN! I miss it :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww. i love your outfit. i love everything you wore. haha! if only i could wear something like that. i will really wear it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cape is exceptionally gorgeous!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    playing an impostor

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaa I want your boots! Following your blog, hope you'll pop over and follow me too?? x

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey !
    I want to live in somewhere cold to be able to wear that cape :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that cape! Your blog is great, shall we follow each other? I just added you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. followed you back :)
    I am hosting my first giveaway,check it out if you like :)
    http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-500-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cape is beyond amazing, such a gorgeous style and color :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey,
    Such wonderful boots ^^ love the cape
    Your blog is really great so much great post on it

    http://faceitwiththesmile.blogspot.com

    Bisous from France

    ReplyDelete
  16. great oufit girl! you're rockin' it;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit!! I LOVE your shoes! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh good ol senior year! your jumper is so amazing! and love your heels too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow looking good! lovely outfit!
    http://maffionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I ADORE YOUR BLOG! I'm your follower now!
    Can you vote me here?
    http://www.yamamay-queen.it/it/concorso/FashionSmarties
    You don't need to register, just click on "mi piace"!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the booties!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete