Sunday, October 02, 2011

SHEER CHIFFON

Forgive my whole month absence and mysterious ways of disappearing from the blogosphere, or so I'd like to think. I definitely had lots to share, but as always time consumes me. Is it just me or the days are never long enough? I'm on the brink of the final moments of high school, it's only a grasp away. The year sure pass you by so quickly.

A very quick and belated post of the outfit I wore to my Dad's birthday dinner. Adelaide's "bipolar" weather continues to fool me. At the moment I've been religiously wearing sheer and chiffon shirts paired with whimsical skirts to my family's usual Friday night dinner in town; and I always end up freezing by the end of the night even though the day was lovely.

DSC_0183

DSC_0200

DSC_0204

P.S: The shirt had lovely cutout details out the back, which is probably unnoticeable in the photos.

Have a lovely week girlies! xx


| Sheer Shirt: Valleygirl | Maxi skirt: Valleygirl | Clutch: Lili | Wedges: Zoe Wittner |

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is amazing!
    visit my site
    p.s. i follow you
    xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is amazing!
    visit my site
    p.s. i follow you
    xoxo
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt withe sheer part, it looks unique. Great blog, if you want visit my blog ang let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. come and check out mine.

    http:/paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is ah-ma-zing!
    It looks so incredible on youu

    ReplyDelete