Wednesday, October 05, 2011

BLUSH UNDERTONES

Growing up as a pink-lover throughout my whole childhood, it's hard to erase my naive adoration for pink. Whilst I wouldn't choose to wear shades like hot or bright pink (at least I don't think I would, most of the time anyway) I couldn't resist shades like puce, thullan, rose, blush, salmon, peach and coral.

DSC_0478

I saw this dress and let my girlish tendencies relive itself again. Plus I'm currently loving long-sleeved dresses and asymmetrical dresses, so I just had to buy it. Hence I wore it to a big religious gathering I had to expose skin as minimum as possible but I didn't mind, I knew I would be wearing this dress in every way possible anyway.


| Dress: Bardot | Belt: Sparkles | Feather Earrings: Equip | Dragonfly Ring: Equip | Rose Ring: Factorie | Heels: Amante |

5 comments:

  1. Woooowwww...lovely dress !!! I like it !!!
    Compliments for your style and your blog !

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress. you look just lovely :)

    p.s, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. would you like us to follow each other?
    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is sooo beautiful and i LOVE your earrings !!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is so pretty! i have a shirt like that from free people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit
    That dress is lovely and I adore those shoes!

    ReplyDelete