Friday, October 07, 2011

HAZY SUNSET

IMG_7194

Biggest loser pose of the century...

IMG_7263

IMG_7188

IMG_7181

IMG_7264

IMG_7323

Whilst Adelaide's weather was surprisingly warm, me and my friends decided to use the opportunity to watch the sun go down. We sipped sarsaparilla and root beers while dipping our toes in the ocean. Of course we didn't forget to take copious amount of photos even as the weather eventually got chilly and despite looking silly as we made funny faces for the camera. Of course the photos posted above are the least embarrassing ones, hehe.

ariel

Oh also, another hair dilemma of the year... I am frustrated how limited my hair options can be because of my natural hair colour and skin colour. I was toying with the idea of dying my hair red and so this is where Photoshop came in handy. What do you think? Yes or no?


| Leopard Shirt: Vintage | Pleated Skirt: Supré |

10 comments:

  1. Haha love your 1st post! Cute outfit esp. your vintage leopard print shirt : D

    C.ULT FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red fits you well !!! Nice beach photos ! Following you. Follow back ? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that leopard shirt! And it looks so good with your skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photographs are so adorable!
    How awesome is it that you can just choose to go and watch the sun go down on the beach, that's such an incredible option
    I think your hair looks gorgeous as it is, but the red looks great too! That shade suits you

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable pictures! And such a tylish look! An btw the first pose is cool :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVEEEEEE this red pleated skirt! such a fun outfit paired with the cheetah!

    kaithuber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, very pretty, and sexy look.

    following you back now dear:)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete