Thursday, January 05, 2012

GOOD IS NEVER ENOUGH

Yes, also a belated post of my New Year's Eve outfit.

CROP


Never knew brown smokey eyes could define, well, pretty much everything. My new favourite makeup-to-go for a night out.

IMG_2806

nobra

IMG_2803

A moment of truth here; the last three photographs were taken at 3AM in the morning after tripping over my heels while hugging a friend, scraping and bruising my elbows and knees, yet another 2AM McDonald's crave, losing my phone, spending hours of trying to track down the bunch of pathetic teenagers that took my phone and eventually giving up after three restless hours.

So I managed to get a friend of mine to take some photos of me posing in the mid-morning of the new year in front of my exhausted friends. Hey, at least I'm keeping my promise to take photographs of my outfits on most outings.

- - -

The awaited new year has finally arrive. So long 2011, hello 2012! Many people, at least that I know of, despises how hyped new years are. Well, I personally don't. I've always enjoyed looking up the sky on the very last moments of the year, shouting the countdown in the middle of a raunchy crowd to welcome the new year with a cheer, also a kiss if I'm lucky haha.

I don't want to hear anymore "What difference does it make?"; "Oh, it's just another year!" or "I doubt my life will get any better." Trust me it will be different, your life changes every day; yes it's just another year, but it won't be the same as before and who knows, if you put your mind into it, your life might actually start to improve.

What I love most about new years, are how they give everyone a chance to leave the past behind and start afresh. Yes, you can do this anyday you like but the whole 'new' atmosphere is what makes it better. Last year has been one of the rockiest roads of my life and knowing that this year will be different excites me.

In my case, this new year equals a new life for me. Chapter One of my life the school years is finally over. Now I am standing at the start point of the sprint of my life. I have dreams and goals that I want to achieve, and I won't let anyone stop me. If life throw rocks and stir storms during my race, then be it. If that's what it takes for me to reach the finish line.

I can already feel that 2012 will be the best one yet.


| Dress: Ice | Sling Bag: Colette | Wedges: Wittner | Bangles: Equip |

5 comments:

  1. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks great on you!
    Hope you had a great 2012 so far (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style, very inspirational!! Thank you for stopping by leaving a sweet comment! Stop by soon!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, this look is amazing! I love your dress and the shoes!
    happy weekend,
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete