Monday, April 16, 2012

BLOG REBIRTH

I deserve an award for going M.I.A from the blogosphere for months... My life has been unstable and certain chain of events didn't go as well as planned, therefore giving me no motivation whatsoever. However, I miss sharing a piece of my life with (hopefully) some precious readers!

After a long and winded journey of brainstorming ideas for the rebirth of my blog, I have finally come down to the conclusion to rename my blog
'Onyx Siren'
My blog will no longer be http://ayyamcfire.blogspot.com/, it is now
A lot of time and effort has been put into this name, as I've never been able to describe myself very well. At times I did, it never felt quite right. So after the help of shouts and ideas from my friends (and also Google), I came up with the brand new name. The inspirations behind this new name are my fascination of Onyx stones and its' jet-black colour, my favourite colour of all-time; and also my ability to project volume, attempt to stand out and ambition to be a femme fatale, which is described well by the word Siren. Therefore, 'Onyx Siren' was born...
For the next week or two my blog will also be under construction, so I apologize beforehand if it'll be all over the place!

Anyhow, this is what I wore to movie and dinner date with my girls a little while back! Unfortunately there weren't much quality photographs, forgive me...

IMG_4792

IMG_4823

IMG_4815

Have an amazing week ahead! xx


| Top: Unbranded | Wet-look Tights: Unbranded | Wedges: Zoe Wittner | Clutch: Mango |

27 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    http://www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog. thanks for the comment. wanna follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice legging and wedges !!!
    so stunning !!!
    thank you for your lovely comment :)

    mind to follow each other?
    xoxo
    verockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post dear! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog has got a lovely name:)
    nice post:)


    new post up on my blog:)
    follow me and i will definately follow back:)
    *LOVE*
    Elegance Stylized Blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit:)


    new post up on my blog:)
    follow me and i will definately follow back:)
    *LOVE*
    Elegance Stylized Blog
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post - I adore this look!

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty!Your shoes are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those leggings, i want a pair of leather trousers so badly it's crazy. I love the look.
    Wonderful outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing outfit! Love the blouse!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool outfit! love the details on your top :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pants and untypical shoes ! <3 Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for following me, follow you back already ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely post: these shoots are great!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  15. you rock! you look great! I´m following you, kisses

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the edgy outfit, especially your leather pants!

    hope everything is going well, I totally get it :)


    with love,
    LOVELYBOOKIE
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi pretty one, just found your blog, can't wait to see more post!
    we're your new followers!
    HIMandHERpage
    HIMandHERproject

    ReplyDelete
  18. wooow you look stunning, rock style, girly and strong at the same time! Love it!
    take care and stop by some time:)
    http://jakajakayka.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome look i dig it! Following you now!<3
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi dear, this look is really cool! I love your wedges and the wet-look tights:)
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete