Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HOT SHOT LOVE

DSC_0040

DSC_0046

DSC_0039

DSC_0027



I've done it again, disappearing for a while and making what seems like the hundredth comeback. I'm just going to come to a conclusion that I will never stay put and will always be on the move. At least it adds a touch of mystery to my blog, somehow. My reason for vanishing from the blogosphere this time is because I have been tackling (or at times attempting to tackle) challenges life has been giving me. I can say this year definitely hasn't been easy. Anyway, if you are somewhat interested about my everyday life, you can follow my Twitter. Beware though, my personal life may have been glamourized to some extent in my blog. I mostly use Twitter to post sappy thoughts that somehow seemed poetic or to contact friends from my home country, Indonesia. Even so, having a diverse range of followers to communicate with will surely make my Twitter life more interesting! 
Tweet @yyamcfire


| Faux Fur Jacket: Vintage | Maroon Jeans: Bardot | Necklace: Diva | Wedges: Windsor Smith |

29 comments:

  1. Your looks are always amazing! I love this outfit and the last image! Your jeans, jacket and necklace are so beautiful:)
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice but to hot for this spanish heat summer. I will wait till fall to wear such fantastic jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely blog!
    I'm your follower n. 116 and new follower on Facebook, I hope you follow me back (GFC and FB PAGE)
    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous inspiration pictures!
    I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook
    Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
    Blow a Rainbow on Pinterest
    Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
    Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah new post finally :D you look hot babe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is gorgeous, fantastic blog! Greetings from Russia.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad with your return but I understand your reasons.Great leggings,I like the color block.Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. About your question,I was with a male friend so no one ask me for my number :P
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pants!
    can't wait to see you on my blog!
    www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your fur coat and pants go so well together



    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear, I have two awards for you on my blog:)hope u like those.
    kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh damn babe those red pants are seriously rad! digging your look xoxo
    P.S. for the latest post on my blog i used Olympus pen EPL-2 and canon 5D mark ii for the shots :)

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous collection of images!!! Well done, love the style!!!
    Thanks so so much for visiting a leaving a lovely comment on my blog.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey babe, waiting for your new post, again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those jeans are FABulous! Lovelovelove the panelling.
    You're really pretty too, glad I found your blog :)

    x Stace
    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah, thanks for comments and advice.
    means a lot :')
    nice outfit btw..

    http://freakyfernino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog you have. I liked everything here... cool cool!
    I believe that you would love my blog too. Visit.
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com
    Kisses & greetings
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those pants!
    Karolina

    http://meandpeonies.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete