Sunday, October 14, 2012

AS WE COLLIDE

DSC_0042-2

DSC_0013

Where have I been these past few weeks? I wish I could say 'sipping peppermint tea and listening to Tracy Chapman all day long' but life isn't that simple. Realistically, life has been emotional and eventful that it left me uninspired, so uninspired I had to stare at the screen for hours before I can finally construct words into sentences. Alright, secretly I'm just trying to convince myself that was my excuse for being lazy. My tardiness is unforgivable as the cold days are slipping away and I haven't shared all of my favourite winter outfits here yet, and now I have to wait another year. So today I made a deal with myself to start being more productive, but then I realized I might not want that. After all, procrastination is my favourite enemy. 

To make it up, here's a photograph of me and my boyfriend at his sister's 21st. There would've been more detailed pictures of this particular outfit if I weren't so busy being the wasted photographer. I do promise somewhat-decent-outfit-posts coming up soon though, stay tuned! xo


| Crop Top: Bardot | Skirt: Supre | Wedges: Zoe Wittner | Necklace: Diva | Bangles: Equip | Ring: Rubi

25 comments:

  1. I love your style here!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    really stylish and girly look! I love your shoes and necklace! Cool to see a new outfit from you and to read updates about you:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute couple!! I'm such a procrastinator too :) and you are very welcome <3

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Love your shirt! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo nice!
    xo, Karolina
    http://meandpeonies.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the outfit is very chic and the photos are amazing, love it!
    check out my latest travel post please :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. You're doing a great job!

    please come by!
    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looover your shoes!! *_* Very cool!
    Thank you so much for visiting me and your nice comment, dear :)
    xoxo Lola

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice outfit!!!
    I understand you perfectly well. It is hard sometimes to know what to write about once you find the time.

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,instagram, twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete

  12. Great post :)

    check out mine about MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M!
    Maybe follow each other if you like?

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like this outfit and btw.. you and your boyfriend are very very cute :)
    I like both of your stylings :)
    I was wondering would you like to follow each other? Please let me know :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very quicκly this site wіll be famouѕ
    amоng all blog people, due to іt's fastidious posts
    Here is my web blog ; pica eating disorder

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the crop top!!
    I´m your new follower xxx

    ReplyDelete