Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE

1

2

3

DSC_0004

Much belated new year's post, mainly because of my dysfunctional-without-duct-tape camera but here we go. Where do even I start, my new year eves are always somewhat rowdy, however I managed to keep this one slightly in check. To elaborate briefly; it consists of short visits to three stops in two hours, what seems like years of walking to the jetty (in heels I might add), boyfriend ended up carrying me to make it for the fireworks, cutting remarkably close to missing it, 3.047 seconds late new year's kiss, the bore of suddenly never-ending fireworks, the realization that my gap year is over, agitated phone calls and text messages to meet up with numerous friends amidst thousands of people (of course it was too loud to hear anything nor was there reliable coverage), even more walking though barefoot this time whilst boyfriend carried my heels as I consumed my yiros, the hunt for an extremely intoxicated 'missing' friend until the wee hours of the morning, 4AM low quality blog shots by this point the grumpy and sleepy boyfriend (but nonetheless he's been a sweetheart the whole night ), going home to find annual nasty scrapes & blisters on my feet from these oh-so-pretty coral kicks and enjoying my first sleep of 2013 with the comfort of heavenly blister cushions. That wasn't exactly a brief elaboration but I tried. So that's how my new year's eve went, hope you all darlings had an extravagant start to the year! 

Also, I am now on Instagram!
Follow @onyxsiren


| Dress: Passion Fussion | Wedges: Betts |

33 comments:

  1. cant get over how gorgeous this dress is!!! love it and want it so bad! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Pretty dress!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and your shoes ^^


    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look and I absolutely love those peachy wedgies

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear, you look great! I love you wedges! have a nice weekend! kisses chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear! :) Such a nice blog you have. I am your new follower now, hope you follow back.. (?)

    Keep in touch :*

    Your Elizabeth http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i had to pick a favorite outfit, this would be the one. I adore everything.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that shoes and that color. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! we like your blog, because it inspired us! would you like follow each other? we starts and follow you on gfc and bloglovin! please do the same :* hugs, the twins from wmw-style.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. those shoes are stunning! Great post and I really like ur blog. I'm your new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely!!! I was freezing on New Year's Eve so I am totally jealous for the weather :p Nice post!

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lovely!!

    My blog
    Littleehelen


    Would like to follow each other on GFC,FB,Twitter?

    great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shoes <3
    can we follow each other ?
    i promise i'll follow back

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am totally lurv ur outfit, great shoes too.
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk
    follow me if u like my blog, i follow u back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg! Those are really awesome shoes!
    The whole outfit is so cute!
    Thanks a lot for your lovely words <3
    xoxo from Munich

    ReplyDelete
  16. your shoes...i lov them!!!!

    maybe we can follow each other? let mek now dear and i will follow back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ♥ .
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Вut thаt price is bаsеd on the tагgеt market audiеnce
    focuses mоre on what is appropriate
    in youг οffice look mоre ρrofessionаl.
    Вut ωere a nation tο tеst that,
    theу're prepared to mess an invader up. DeLorean truly lacked the skills business of your web designers or programs. Then, the network is built to your exact type of work that is involved with running an account on one of their items here! Disclosure: I am long all 4 of them.

    Feel free to visit my web-site: internet marketing for free

    ReplyDelete
  19. No compromise on qualitySometimes when the costs are
    low, the quality may also be assigned the rank of the site, more backlinks and more
    customers.

    Also visit my blog: google search engine optimisation

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine.
    And if you want we can follow each other her, on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. The home business ranking can be monitored by Alexa and
    other ranking site to monitor the performance and work hard
    to maintain it daily basis. Search keywords should also be able to search you and reach you.
    Money isn't the only thing you MUST understand when working with home business: Now, one last word, home business is the give a successful edge to an online marketing effort. These links are important because they prove to the search engines.

    Check out my website site seo

    ReplyDelete
  22. great dress!! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous outfit, I really love your dress and your shoes.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really cute dress, dear!! I totaly in love how you styled that <3

    ReplyDelete