Friday, July 12, 2013

LUST FOR LIFE



Hello fellow bloggers and readers, some of you may not recognize me anymore as I've been M.I.A for some time but I've returned from the brink of blogosphere death. This has been a momentous year so far due to an exhausting and sleep-deprived first semester at university, tragic loss of a very dear family member and parting with a male companion. It became so overwhelming at one point I lost motivation and highly considered to defer or discontinue any blogging commitment, but I've realized that you can never truly leave your passion behind. Nothing compares to being a part of a community full of creative minded individuals from all over the world, who share a mutual love for all things magical. Through recent highs and falls I have rediscovered my love for blogging as well as my love for the possibilities of this beautiful thing we call life. I want to be forever inspired, discover other kindred spirits and unravel the art of living. I'm awestruck by the great beauty of this world, I want to fall in love with life over and over again. I plan to do all that and more with any and every one of you, by sharing the wondrous things of life in this digital outlet we call Onyx Siren. I'm back, feeling higher than ever and ready to kick some ass.

P.S: Due to lack of any other somewhat blog appropriate photographs; I used these recent creations, you may call them, from my Instagram. Makes no sense but I thought it somehow reflects my current whimsical mood, go figure. Those who haven't, feel free to follow my delirious pictorial blurbs @onyxsiren.
xxx

20 comments:

  1. Following your awesome blog.
    Have a perfect weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really amazing blog, your outfits are so gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your heels *_* so pretty :)

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice shoes. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sexy heels......can we follow each other sweety
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shoes ! Pin up style ;)
    Kiss Jeny

    http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back hun, looking forward to your posts! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ^^
    Perfect shoes ^^

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. These red shoes are just gorgeous!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that red heels are simple stunning! What can I say? Im in love;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooooo great shoes!! I love red shoes this season so much <3
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! So in love with red heels (: Following too! New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete