Sunday, March 30, 2014

DARK HEART

IMG_9874

IMG_9873

IMG_9875

IMG_9887

IMG_9900

IMG_9909

IMG_9917

IMG_9929

IMG_9950

IMG_9952

IMG_9957

IMG_9961


IMG_9984

In search for inspiration for our design assignment, my friend and I headed to the Dark Heart Exhibition as part of the Adelaide Biennial of Australian Art 2014. As the AUES BBQ (Adelaide students, you know what this is) was also on that day, we proceeded to have our slightly intoxicated art exhibition date because missing 'free' bbq and booze was not an option. While I may have been under the influence, it was still a breathtaking experience and it was truly one of my favourite exhibitions. For likewise lovers of all things aesthetic residing in Adelaide, I highly encourage you to visit this FREE exhibition which is on until 11 May 2014. I will definitely be revisiting sober and please give a round of applause for my intoxicated photography.


Yeyyy

Speaking of being intoxicated, I turned nineteen last weekend and as always was too busy being wasted to take decent outfit photographs but I thought I'd share my infatuated love for bare collarbones, diamante earcuffs and purple lipstick. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment